This Policy is not applicable to third-party websites or apps, including the ones that may be accessed via links on the Site—testhistory—
In the event you would like to receive more information on the cookies we use on the Site, you may send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What are cookies?
The Site uses cookie technology to track your usage while you browse. We use the term “cookies” because it is a type of device or technology in general use, and encompasses both cookies in the strict sense and any other similar technology that involves the storage and retrieval of data in the user terminal equipment, such as, but not limited to, local storage (allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache); software development kits (blocks of code that can be installed on mobile applications; pixels (small images on a web page/app or an email); or any other.
The information is collected associated with a browser or similar and a specific device. This technology allows us to gives us certain information, such as what page you have visited before, how long you stay on our Site (website, website sections you look at, etc.) In this way, if you return to the Site, depending on the cookie options you have accepted, we can "recognize" you and offer you more valuable content and services, and more in line with your preferences.
2. Why are cookies important?
Cookies allow us to improve the usability of the Site, provide better services, as well as create a more agile, fast, and secure browsing experience.
Cookies are used for different purposes, for example:
- to analyze and measure the number of visits received by the Site.
- to allow a user to navigate through a restricted access area, once they have entered their login information.
- to facilitate online contribution processes (cookies allow each product that is included in the shopping "basket" to be remembered).
- to remember user preferences (language, font, etc.).
- to obtain information about other pages visited and offer related advertising .
We do not create profiles that entail automatic decision-making with legal repercussions for you as a user, or that may affect you in a similar way.
3. What type of cookies do we use on our Site?
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent, there are 2 types:
- Company cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the service provider itself, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the service provider, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
You can see the details of all the cookies used here:
Some of these cookies may involve international data transfers. We recommend you take a look at the websites of the third parties so you know the details in each case.
Depending on their purpose, we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical or Necessary Cookies: They allow a navigation on web page, platform or mobile application, and the correct use of the different options or services that they can contain.
- Preference or personalization cookies: They allow information to be remembered so the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can make their experience unique from other users.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: They allow monitoring and analysis of the users’ behavior of the websites, platforms or mobile applications that they are connected to, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements.
4. How can I configure my cookies?
You can configure your cookies by clicking on this link.
We invite you to check your Internet browser’s current set up. From there, you can enable, block, or remove the cookies installed on your device for the site/app. The “help” button on your browser will provide additional information on how to configure your settings. Below we will explain how to do this, but keep in mind that instructions may vary depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
You don’t need to have unnecessary cookies enabled to use or browse the Site, but if you disable the cookies, you will be unable to access all of the functions that are provided, and therefore the use of some of its Services may be limited, the ease of browsing may be reduced, and the user experience will be reduced for personalization purposes.
5. How do you provide your consent?
6. How long do Cookies last on your device?
For a maximum of one (1) year. All of the changes you make to your browser’s settings with regards to cookies for the Site will be saved until you decide to change them again.