This legal notice (hereinafter the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the service of the Internet portal "https://motorverde.fundacionrepsol.com" (hereinafter the "Site"). Please read these terms and conditions closely, prior to using the Portal.
An overview of this Website is provided below:
- Owner: Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U.
- Address: Campus Repsol, C/ Méndez Álvaro, 44 - 28045 Madrid (SPAIN)
- Contact: email@example.com or (34) 91.753.90.79
- Registration details: registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid, volume 39,595, sheet 156, page number M-702,792
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-88502927
By accessing and/or using the Site, the User accepts, wholly and unreservedly from that very moment, the content included in the Legal Notice as general conditions, which govern the Site, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or supersede the general conditions, which form part of the Legal Notice, related to certain services and content of the Site (hereinafter the “The Services”.) Therefore, prior to the use of the services offered by the Site, the User should read the corresponding Particular Conditions closely, which may regulate specific content and/or services.
2.- Use of the Site, its services and content
Use of the Site is free of charge for Users without prejudice to the fact that certain services require, so that they can be provided to you, the processing of your information in order to access to or be provided these services. You will be advised of this in each case. As a user, you undertake to:
- Provide accurate and regularly updated information, in the event that it is necessary to complete a login form for some of the Services which are accessible via our Site. You should not forget that you are solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements and for any damage which, as a consequence of the information provided, may be caused to Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. or to third parties.
- Use the Site and the Services without violating that laid out in the Legal Notice and any other Particular Conditions which govern the Portal; in addition to the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
- Not to use the Site or its Services for illegal purposes or in any way which may damage Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. or a third party, or which, may be detrimental to or prevent its normal operation in any way.
Below we inform you of a range of actions that are prohibited, relating to the contents of the Site; including information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, or any other (“Content”):
- The reproduction, copying, distribution, circulation, public communication, transformation, or modification of the Content, unless authorized by the rightful owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. or of any third party that could be the legitimate owner.
- Use of the Content for any type of commercial or publicity purposes.
- Any attempt to obtain the Content by any means other than those which are made available to the User, or those usually employed on the Internet; and in this case, provided they in no way cause damage to Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U.
3.- Unilateral Modification
We advise you that, in seeking to improve User experience, we may modify the structure and design of the Site, its Services or Content at any time and without prior warning.
In addition, we hereby advise you that Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U., at any moment, may modify this Legal Notice, or where applicable the Particular Conditions of a service, and we shall advise you accordingly. For this reason, it is important that you regularly check the Terms and Conditions.
In no case will modifications be applied retroactively.
4.- Use of links
4.1. Links used by Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. on the site
The Site contains links from which it is possible to access other Websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is help you to find information, content and services on the Internet.On no occasion should they be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit from us. Access to and the use you make of these links is solely and exclusively at your discretion.
Please note that Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. does not market, direct, control, or claim the content, services, information, and statements available on these Websites as its own. Consequently, Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. does not accept any direct, indirect or subsidiary liability for damage resulting from third party acts including the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and/or services existing or offered on the Websites; as these are not managed by Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U., even though Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. can offer you access to these sites via its Site in an effort to keep you informed.
4.2. Links to the Site by third parties
If you wish to create a link from a Web page on another Internet portal to any of the pages of the Site, you must comply with the following conditions:
- Ensure that any link to the Site is only to the Home page or the main pages of the sections.
- Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, any of the Services or Content.
- Do not establish deep-links, IMG or image links or frames with the pages of the Site without the prior written authorization of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U.
- Do not include false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Site (including the Content and Services) or the staff of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U.
- Do not include any trademark, name, logo, slogan, or any other distinguishing sign of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U., unless these form part of the link itself, without their prior and express authorization.
- The Web page to which the link is established shall not contain information or content that is contrary to the rights of third parties, illegal, or contrary to morality and accepted community standards or public order.
In any case, we advise you that the establishment of the link does not imply (i) the existence of a relation between Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. and the owner of the Web page from which the link is created, (ii) the knowledge, acceptance or endorsement by Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. of the service and content where offered or (iii) the support or endorsement of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. for the information and statements made by a third party.
5.- Privacy and Cookies
Periodically, every time we collect your data or we can process it, we will inform why we are doing so and the lawful basis that empowers us, as well as the your rights as data subject. If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Cookies Policy tells you about the type of cookies we use, as well as what we do with them.
6.- Industrial and Intellectual Property
All Content that appears on the Site is the property of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. or third parties; and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the Site and/or the services confers on the User any right whatsoever over them.
All Content, including the Site, is the intellectual property of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. or third parties. None of the exploitation rights which exist or may exist over said Content may be construed as transferred to the User, under the provisions of the present Legal Notice, beyond those which are strictly necessary for the proper use of the Portal and Services.
If you consider that your legitimate rights have been infringed due to the introduction of certain Content on the Site, you must report this issue to Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U., indicating:
- Your personal Details. If the claim is filed by a third party rather than the data subject, this third party must specify the capacity in which it acts and guarantee they are entitled to provide any third party's personal data.
- The Content protected by the industrial or intellectual property rights and its location on the Site (indicating the URL).
- Accreditation of the aforementioned industrial or intellectual property rights.
- An express statement whereby the party concerned accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The Trademarks included in the Site are subject to applicable industrial property laws, and their reproduction or use without the owner’s permission is prohibited.
Any mention of or reference to industrial property rights of third parties included on the Site implies recognition by Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. of the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights of the owners. Their inclusion on the Site does not imply the existence of any sponsorship or recommendation by Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the Content supplied by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
The intellectual property rights of the Site, "https://motorverde.fundacionrepsol.com", and any of the elements subject to consideration as work under the Intellectual Property Law are the sole and exclusive property of Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U., who is the holder of all the intellectual property rights.
As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Site, the exercising of the rights deriving from ownership of "https://motorverde.fundacionrepsol.com", corresponds exclusively to Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U., and consequently, the granting of any authorization to exercise any activity deriving from the exploitation rights; and in particular, the right to reproduce, the right to public communication, the right to distribute, the right to make available to the public or the right to transform, whatever the format used.
7.- Warranty and liability disclaimer
Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. offers access to the Site, its Content and/or Services with a reasonable level of competence and care, and we hope you are able to enjoy it. However, we provide no guarantee nor accept responsibility under any circumstances for damages or losses of any kind, that may arise from:
- The absence of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Site and/or of its services or content.
- The lack of utility, suitability or validity of the Site and/or its Services or Content to satisfy the requirements, activities or specific results or User expectations.
- The presence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in Content and/or Services provided via the Site that may lead to distortions of your computer system (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and/or files you may store as the User.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution, or transmission by a User; of the Content and the infringement of intellectual property rights, designs and/or trademarks, honor, personal and family privacy, data protection, images, or any other resultant third party right.
- The illicit, negligent, or fraudulent use; contrary to the Legal Notice—or any of the Particular Conditions that may govern any of the Services—good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Site, its services or Content, by the .
- The absence of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the User on the Site.
- The failure of any third party to comply with their commitments and obligations relating to the services provided to a User via the Site.
- The opinions expressed by a User through the forums, chat rooms and opinion messages in the event that at some point that space could be enabled in different areas of the Site.
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have regarding the type, conditions, characteristics, and circumstances of the use of the Site, its Services and/or Content made by a User.
- Possible discrepancies that may temporarily appear between the electronic version of the Content published on our Site and any version that you print out.
8.- User liability for damages
Your use of the Site will be under the sole and exclusive responsibility of you, the User. Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. is expressly exempt from any liability for damages caused to the User or to third parties, resulting from a use contrary to that established in this Legal Notice and the Particular Conditions applicable in each case. This liability will extend to the use that you or any third party makes of the login credentials or similar which, where applicable, are allocated for access to the Site, or to any of its Services or Content.
Irrespective of the above, Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. reserves the right to refuse, at any moment and without prior warning, access to the Site to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice or the Particular Conditions which may be applicable in each case.
The Site will be accessible for an indefinite period, although we may interrupt, suspend, or terminate its provision for several reasons; of which you will be informed, including improper use by you or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. would like everyone, regardless of their condition, disabilities, or technological equipment, to be able to access the Site. We have, therefore, introduced a series of measures:
- Site programming, following the recommendation on Cascading Style Sheets, W3C Level 2.
- Logical presentation of elements on the screen.
- Alternative text in images.
11.- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
Spanish law will govern any dispute or conflict deriving from these conditions or from the use of the Site, its Contents, or its Services, or relating to any of these, while any applicable conflict-of-law provisions will have no effect. Both Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of your local courts, as long as your residence is in Spain, to solve complaints deriving from Legal Notice, or any of the Particular Conditions that could affect any of the Services or related to them. However, if your residence is located outside Spain, both the Repsol Impacto Social, S.L.U. and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid.